Saturday 26 December 2009

Two More Museums

Here's a few photos from a couple of museums...



The Natural History Museum


The oldest trunk in this post



So glad I went to the dentist recently

The second oldest trunk in this post. I could have done with his help when
I was trying to get my suitcases closed on the last day


Evolution provides convincing evidence that they had smelly feet

This is a 'before' and 'after' couple of snaps, either side of telling him one of my jokes.

Actually, I'm not sure if I've got the photos the right way around.

Charles Darwin








A big bunch of old fossils. And before you ask - no -
this isn't a photo from the chess tournament




It's just a few small steps from the Natural History Museum to the Science Museum


This has been all the way to the Moon and back!

There's an astonishing amount of things to see at these museums and many trips will be needed to gain the full benefit from them.

I also enjoyed looking around the National Gallery and the National Portait Gallery. (Photos were not allowed.)

One is never stuck for things to do in London!

No comments: